Get where you’re going in grand Disney style: enjoy a leisurely cruise on a charming water launch or stately ferryboat.
Take in the scenery and relax with welcome breezes as you sail around Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. Feel the wind in your hair and the magic in the air as you cruise Crescent Lake and Lake Hollywood. Water taxis and ferries sail to and from Magic Kingdom park. Most routes run on 15- to 30-minute intervals.
Magic Kingdom Park
Accessible by water launch (also known as water taxi) from:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Ferryboats connect Magic Kingdom Park to the Transportation and Ticket Center.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
Travel between Disney Springs and the following locations via Watercraft service:
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
Hours of operation vary subject to water and weather conditions. Please note that no luggage or alcohol of any type is permitted on Disney watercraft. All strollers must be folded and stowed out of the aisle. Medical strollers for disabled Guests will be treated as wheelchairs.