Relax and enjoy the ride with complimentary, air-conditioned bus service throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Getting To Disney Theme Parks, Water Parks & Disney Springs From A Disney Resort Hotel
- Bus service between Disney Resort hotels and Disney Springs is available during Disney Springs operating hours and ends one hour after closing.
- Bus service between Disney Resort hotels and Disney theme parks begins 45 minutes prior to opening and ends one hour after closing.
Getting to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park from a Disney Resort Hotel
- From all Disney Resort hotels, please take the bus to the Disney Springs area and then transfer to the bus to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park.
- Bus service from Disney Springs to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park begins one hour prior to water park opening.
- Bus service from Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park to Disney Springs ends one hour after water park closing.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park remains closed at this time.
Know Before You Go
Some routes may require you to transfer buses. No luggage or alcohol of any type is permitted on Walt Disney World Resort buses. All strollers must be folded and stowed out of the aisle. Medical strollers for Guests with disabilities will be treated as wheelchairs.