Check Back Later For Updates!
If you have valid theme park admission, you can use the Disney Park Pass system now to make a required park reservation!
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE ARTS
Art critics and gourmands alike can enjoy a feast for the eyes as well as the palate!
Acquire new skills, visit galleries and witness exceptional talent that proves the power of imagination!
Watch in awe as an artist paints a Disney character in mere minutes.
Featured artists include:
Check Back Later For Updates!
This experience takes place in World Showcase Plaza, Thursday through Sunday and on select Mondays during the Festival.
Disney On Broadway Concert Series
Disney On Broadway Concert
Acquire new skills, visit galleries, and witness exceptional talent that proves the power of imagination!
Check Back Later For The 2024 Disney On Broadway Concert Series Lineup!
Use the Festival Passport as your guide to look for specially notated menu items, then track your progress by collecting a stamp after each purchase. After you’ve enjoyed at least 5 of the 7 artistic dishes—and collected the corresponding stamps—bring your Festival Passport to the Deco Delights Food Studio to receive a complimentary Artist Palette Cookie.
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine can be completed at your leisure, and you can even bring back your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT any time through February 20, 2023 to complete your stroll.
Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine
- Gourmet Landscapes – Red Stamp
- Blood Orange-Braised Beet Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms and Golden Beets
- Moderne (NEW) – Orange Stamp
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam
- Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina – Yellow Stamp
- Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli
- The Deconstructed Dish – Green Stamp
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues
- Deco Delights – Blue Stamp
- Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
- Pop Eats – Indigo Stamp
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic (NEW) – Violet Stamp
- Pop’t Art: Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Filling
Figment’s Brush with the Masters
Every time you find Figment, add the corresponding sticker to the pavilion on your map. Once your journey is complete, return your map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for an artful surprise!
Cost: $9.99, plus tax.
Artful Photo Ops
- International Gateway: Luncheon of the Boating Party – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- The American Adventure: Washington Crossing the Delaware – Emanuel Leutze
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion: Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion: The Scream – Edvard Munch
- Mexico Pavilion: An homage to Frida Kahlo
- Bridge to World Showcase: Peter Pan Storybook
- Italy Pavilion Courtyard: Birth of Venus – Sandro Botticelli
- Bridge to World Showcase: Café Terrace at Night and Sunflowers – Vincent van Gogh