Tonight Walt Disney World Resort has given us the reopening date and time for the 4 theme parks, water parks and golf courses after Tropical Storm Nicole passes through Florida. Please note that Disney has said this schedule could change. Here’s when everything will reopen:
Magic Kingdom Park will reopen tomorrow (November 10, 2022) at 12 PM until 6 PM. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will go ahead as planned.
Epcot will reopen tomorrow (November 10, 2022) at 1 PM until 9 PM.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios will reopen tomorrow (November 10, 2022) at 2 PM until 10 PM. Fantasmic will not be performed tomorrow (November 10).
Disney’s Animal Kingdom will reopen tomorrow (November 10, 2022) at 1 PM until 7 PM.
Disney Springs will reopen tomorrow (November 10, 2022) at 12 PM until 11 PM.
Transportation to theme parks will begin 30 minutes prior to the scheduled reopening time.
- Disney Springs will begin a phased reopening at noon tomorrow, November 10.
- Disney Bus transportation to Disney Springs will resume at 2 p.m. tomorrow, November 10.
WATER PARKS AND MINI GOLF
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf and Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf remain closed tomorrow, November 10, and may reopen Friday, November 11.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will remain temporarily closed tomorrow, November 10, and may reopen Friday, November 11 (Disney’s Blizzard Beach is currently closed).
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground is anticipated to reopen tomorrow, Nov. 10, following an assessment of storm impacts. Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will be canceled tomorrow, November 10.
- The Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort will reopen for Guests checking in tomorrow, November 10.
- At this time, all other Walt Disney World Resort hotels remain open to Guests.
- As previously shared, character breakfasts at Disney Resort hotels will not include characters tomorrow morning, November 10.