Today Disney announced that Mobile Ordering is about to become a whole lot sweeter at both Walt Disney World Resort and at the Disneyland Resort. This comes as Disney is adding some locations to mobile ordering which sell the sweet stuff. You will be able to satisfy your sweet tooth and save time in line when you use mobile order service at the following locations, and pick up treats from cupcakes and cookies to chocolate-covered marshmallows and so much more. Below is a list of locations where mobile ordering is available:
Disneyland Resort – Now available!
- Marceline’s Confectionery, located at Downtown Disney District
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, located at Disneyland park
- Pooh Corner, located at Disneyland park
- Trolley Treats, located at Disney California Adventure park
Walt Disney World Resort
- Candy Cauldron, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 14
- Karamell-Küche featuring Werther’s Original Caramel, located at EPCOT – available Sept. 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop, located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – available Sept. 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 23
The Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom Park also plans to offer mobile order service after it reopens from its current refurbishment.