Summer is right around the corner and what better than to kick off summer with a fishing excursion at Walt Disney World Resort hosted by Take Me Fishing. Whether it’s your first time fishing or your one hundredth time everyone is invited to come to the water is open for all.
For Nearly a decade Take Me Fishing has been helping guests create memories with this one-of-a-kind experience that combines the tranquility of fishing with the magic of Disney. The Fishing excursions will depart from select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. Guests who participate in this one of a kind fishing excursions will be able to catch and then release fish in the lakes and lagoons around the resort.
Now more than ever is the perfect time to grab the family and head out on the water! National Fishing & Boating Week runs now through June 13 and celebrates the importance of recreational boating and fishing
Below are a list of Walt Disney World Resorts that will participate in this new excursion:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Temporarily Unavailable
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside – Temporarily Unavailable
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
For More information on how to book visit the Official Walt Disney World Website: