Todays park hours are 8am until 10pm for both Universal Studios Florida and for Island Of Adventure. Citywalk will be open from 8am until midnight. We’re back for more Mardi Gras fun. Party like a Pirate. We’ll do the Krew Krawl Scavenger hunt. It’s $8 at any shop! We’re with ExtraMagic (peter) today! Let the Good Times Roll. Daily Feb. 6–Mar. 28
Included with Your Theme Park Ticket or Annual Pass
Experience an international food fest with cuisine and entertainment inspired by international Carnaval celebrations. Sample the flavors of Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Germany, Spain and other regions including, of course, New Orleans. Plus enjoy spectacular floats on display, street entertainment, music, beads and more throughout the theme park
Treat your tastebuds with international food and drink samples.
• Sample 10 items for $55 + tax.
• Passholders can purchase an exclusive lanyard that includes 15 items for $65 + tax.
• Includes all 13 countries mentioned above
• Available for purchase at all tasting locations, plus the Universal Studios Reservation Cart
• Spectacular Floats
• A fleet of Pirate Treasure themed floats will be on display throughout the park along with a collection of Universal’s classic Mardi Gras floats.
If you are new to the Ohana come and chit chat with us on our Facebook group http://bit.ly/2T5ABX1
Come and chat with us on the stream. Remember to Comment, Like and Subscribe to the channel if you are new. If you enjoy watching the stream please consider sharing it out to your Friends and Family.